It seems like just yesterday I was fighting my parents over going to school. My attendance during high school was far less than satisfactory. Everyday became a war. A war to get out of bed, to function, and to participate in life. I felt like throwing in the towel more … Continue reading…
Welcome!Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over bipolar disorder and mental illness.
Buy the Book Version of this Blog Today!
- Storytelling will Save the World… Yes, Even Yours April 28, 2016
- A Tribute To Patty Duke April 23, 2016
- The Potential of Neurocounseling in Understanding and Treating Bipolar Disorder (Infographic) March 29, 2016
- What I’d Like My Partner To Know About Bipolar Disorder March 16, 2016
- Jobs/Career Options For People Who Live With A Mental Illness August 22, 2015