I’ve posted a few articles about relationships on this site before because I know that it is a crucial topic for both the person living with bipolar disorder and their partner. Many, on both sides of the relationship, are in search for answers, advice, and hope on how to cope … Continue reading…
Welcome!Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over bipolar disorder and mental illness.
Buy the Book Version of this Blog Today!
- Storytelling will Save the World… Yes, Even Yours April 28, 2016
- A Tribute To Patty Duke April 23, 2016
- The Potential of Neurocounseling in Understanding and Treating Bipolar Disorder (Infographic) March 29, 2016
- What I’d Like My Partner To Know About Bipolar Disorder March 16, 2016
- Jobs/Career Options For People Who Live With A Mental Illness August 22, 2015