If you are still rather young and you have a mental illness such as bipolar disorder, the ability to have children may have crossed your mind. I see having children as a personal choice and it also depends highly on the individual’s health. If you or your spouse has bipolar disorder and… Continue reading…
Welcome!Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over bipolar disorder and mental illness.
Buy the Book Version of this Blog Today!
- How to Conquer Fear and Overcome Mental Obstacles August 23, 2017
- Storytelling will Save the World… Yes, Even Yours April 28, 2016
- A Tribute To Patty Duke April 23, 2016
- The Potential of Neurocounseling in Understanding and Treating Bipolar Disorder (Infographic) March 29, 2016
- What I’d Like My Partner To Know About Bipolar Disorder March 16, 2016