Stress is one of the major triggers of a bipolar episode and unfortunately school can be incredibly stressful and overwhelming for those who have mood disorders. Junior high and high school were by far the roughest years of my life. I began taking my first mood stabilizer, lithium, at twelve… Continue reading…
Welcome!Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over bipolar disorder and mental illness.
Buy the Book Version of this Blog Today!
- How to Conquer Fear and Overcome Mental Obstacles August 23, 2017
- Storytelling will Save the World… Yes, Even Yours April 28, 2016
- A Tribute To Patty Duke April 23, 2016
- The Potential of Neurocounseling in Understanding and Treating Bipolar Disorder (Infographic) March 29, 2016
- What I’d Like My Partner To Know About Bipolar Disorder March 16, 2016