For those who may be unfamiliar with what a depressed person feels like and goes through, I decided to write and sum up how it can deeply affect a person. How it can take over a person completely by distorting their thoughts, feelings, and overall well-being. This may help give… Continue reading…
Welcome!Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over bipolar disorder and mental illness.
Buy the Book Version of this Blog Today!
- How to Conquer Fear and Overcome Mental Obstacles August 23, 2017
- Storytelling will Save the World… Yes, Even Yours April 28, 2016
- A Tribute To Patty Duke April 23, 2016
- The Potential of Neurocounseling in Understanding and Treating Bipolar Disorder (Infographic) March 29, 2016
- What I’d Like My Partner To Know About Bipolar Disorder March 16, 2016