There are many myths and assumptions about what bipolar disorder is and what the people who have this condition are like, but few are actually true. Listed below are some of the most common myths of bipolar disorder. It is time to set the facts straight and provide the truth. … Continue reading…
Welcome!Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over bipolar disorder and mental illness.
Buy the Book Version of this Blog Today!
- Storytelling will Save the World… Yes, Even Yours April 28, 2016
- A Tribute To Patty Duke April 23, 2016
- The Potential of Neurocounseling in Understanding and Treating Bipolar Disorder (Infographic) March 29, 2016
- What I’d Like My Partner To Know About Bipolar Disorder March 16, 2016
- Jobs/Career Options For People Who Live With A Mental Illness August 22, 2015