Friendships play an important role in a person’s life. It is crucial for humans to have friends as it is extremely beneficial to their overall health and well-being. Friends are definitely a necessity. They are an extension of ourselves, like family. They are there to encourage us, love us, accept… Continue reading…
Welcome!Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over bipolar disorder and mental illness.
Buy the Book Version of this Blog Today!
- How to Conquer Fear and Overcome Mental Obstacles August 23, 2017
- Storytelling will Save the World… Yes, Even Yours April 28, 2016
- A Tribute To Patty Duke April 23, 2016
- The Potential of Neurocounseling in Understanding and Treating Bipolar Disorder (Infographic) March 29, 2016
- What I’d Like My Partner To Know About Bipolar Disorder March 16, 2016