After writing a blog post on some of the difficulties of being in a relationship with someone who has a mental illness, I thought I should clarify and write about why a person shouldn’t fear pursuing a relationship with someone who is mentally ill. The term “mentally ill” or “disorder” … Continue reading…
Welcome!Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over bipolar disorder and mental illness.
Buy the Book Version of this Blog Today!
- Storytelling will Save the World… Yes, Even Yours April 28, 2016
- A Tribute To Patty Duke April 23, 2016
- The Potential of Neurocounseling in Understanding and Treating Bipolar Disorder (Infographic) March 29, 2016
- What I’d Like My Partner To Know About Bipolar Disorder March 16, 2016
- Jobs/Career Options For People Who Live With A Mental Illness August 22, 2015