Bipolar disorder can often be a complex illness to live with. At certain points, the depression may become too overwhelming and the mania may escalate too far to be able to cope successfully. Sometimes it’s too late to take back what has been said or done and that can be… Continue reading…
Welcome!Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over bipolar disorder and mental illness.
Buy the Book Version of this Blog Today!
- How Can Students with Bipolar Disorder Succeed in College? January 21, 2018
- How to Conquer Fear and Overcome Mental Obstacles August 23, 2017
- Storytelling will Save the World… Yes, Even Yours April 28, 2016
- A Tribute To Patty Duke April 23, 2016
- The Potential of Neurocounseling in Understanding and Treating Bipolar Disorder (Infographic) March 29, 2016