We often hear some make statements or remarks such as “I could just die” or “I wish I were dead,” but they are rarely meant as serious comments. Some or most tend to say statements such as these when they are having a rough day or out of frustration. What… Continue reading…
Welcome!Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over bipolar disorder and mental illness.
Buy the Book Version of this Blog Today!
- How Can Students with Bipolar Disorder Succeed in College? January 21, 2018
- How to Conquer Fear and Overcome Mental Obstacles August 23, 2017
- Storytelling will Save the World… Yes, Even Yours April 28, 2016
- A Tribute To Patty Duke April 23, 2016
- The Potential of Neurocounseling in Understanding and Treating Bipolar Disorder (Infographic) March 29, 2016