I live with bipolar disorder. Some seem shocked or are in disbelief when they find out that I actually live with this condition. I don’t “act” or seem bipolar to them because I don’t portray how society views this illness, nor do I appear any different from them. That is … Continue reading…
Welcome!Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over bipolar disorder and mental illness.
Buy the Book Version of this Blog Today!
- Storytelling will Save the World… Yes, Even Yours April 28, 2016
- A Tribute To Patty Duke April 23, 2016
- The Potential of Neurocounseling in Understanding and Treating Bipolar Disorder (Infographic) March 29, 2016
- What I’d Like My Partner To Know About Bipolar Disorder March 16, 2016
- Jobs/Career Options For People Who Live With A Mental Illness August 22, 2015