Human relationships are terribly complicated. There will always be conflict, misunderstandings, and hurt feelings at one point or another. This can be even more true when a person lives with a mental illness. This doesn’t mean that people who live with mental illness are incapable of loving, being loved, or… Continue reading…
Welcome!Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over bipolar disorder and mental illness.
Buy the Book Version of this Blog Today!
- How Can Students with Bipolar Disorder Succeed in College? January 21, 2018
- How to Conquer Fear and Overcome Mental Obstacles August 23, 2017
- Storytelling will Save the World… Yes, Even Yours April 28, 2016
- A Tribute To Patty Duke April 23, 2016
- The Potential of Neurocounseling in Understanding and Treating Bipolar Disorder (Infographic) March 29, 2016