I was deeply saddened to hear of the passing of Patty Duke recently… She was an incredible woman, actress, and was an inspiration to many – especially those within the mental health community. As many know, Patty Duke broke a Hollywood taboo by becoming one of the first celebrities to… Continue reading…
Welcome!Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over bipolar disorder and mental illness.
Buy the Book Version of this Blog Today!
- How Can Students with Bipolar Disorder Succeed in College? January 21, 2018
- How to Conquer Fear and Overcome Mental Obstacles August 23, 2017
- Storytelling will Save the World… Yes, Even Yours April 28, 2016
- A Tribute To Patty Duke April 23, 2016
- The Potential of Neurocounseling in Understanding and Treating Bipolar Disorder (Infographic) March 29, 2016